where to start...what to do

As I sit here contemplating what I am going to do on my day off tomorrow, I have realized that I have A-LOT of cooking to do. Of the 10 countries/10 dishes challenge that I issued to myself for Hispanic Heritage month on my face book page, I have completed 5. That leaves me 2 days until the 15th to complete the challenge. I also have a daring cook challenge due, as well as a daring baker challenge. There is also a paperchef challenge lingering on the back of my mind, although it is due today, so I may not have time to even participate, I am thinking of a dish, but I am just not sure if I have time. There are times when I wish I didn't procrastinate sooo much, but then I think to myself, hey you work better under pressure! Why do I insist on lying to myself, lol.

I have 2 dishes in mind for the Hispanic Heritage Month, which still leaves me with 3.....

I also have the daring cooks challenge, which I am not allowed to blog about until the release day....as I said....A-LOT of cooking to do...


I'm off to look in the cabinets and see what I can invent :)


Don't forget to check out my facebook page, its's where I post all of my videos and pictures :)


Happy Cooking everyone!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Fights -- Battle 16 -- Chestnuts & Kumquats (continued)

Ahh...it's been too long

As if Alton read my mind...Apple Pie